opinions on classifed ads

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Specifically, ad format. What's more effective, listing multiple bikes in one ad post, or starting a seperate thread for each one. I see both done. Let's say, for the sake of arguement, that I want to dispense with a large chunk of my fleet and focus on the bike projects I really want to spend time on, and was thus inclined to sell 10-15 bikes. One listing would be easier, at least initially to keep up with. But maybe individual listings are more likely to draw people to the ads. Thoughts?

One ad and keep it current. This allows more ads from more members on the first page.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Opinion- For Sale ad titles should specify what is for sale. Then the sale description would define the specifics.Most listings I just scan the titles for an item I need.Reading every detail in every vague for sale listing can be a waste of time,and something can get overlooked.

If you are looking for cash sale individual ads with good description (how many speeds, frame height, wheel size, exc.) and good clear pictures works best.

If you are looking for trades then post all in one add so they can see what you got.

Back