(ORBO) Full springed cruiser C.T.T.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some up today ! Did some plates to add to the front and begin my seat post ! The bending tube whil be shorter, maybe cut it in half.
I'll add more pictures tomorrow and maybe try to do a quick mock up.

989487WP20160210171402Pro.jpg

In the early days of mountain biking, a vocabulary was developed by those that were immersed in the sport. One of my favorite words from back then, that really summed up some of the trails and rides we were doing was: gnarly. Gnarly also describes your bike! Of course, if it was me, I'd probably leave it as is, all the big welds showing, multi-colors of paint...it has a real industrial prototype look to it! And the rawness is, well, gnarly.

Thanks guys ! I ride it last night... Very smooth ride ! I hope to find quickly a good looking fork to modify to make it moooore smooth.

I was thinking about the paint or not also... But I think I will give him some paint attention, to finalise my work on it. I'm pretty happy with what I did so I want to continue until the last details !

Soon, more news !

Thanks guys ! I ride it last night... Very smooth ride ! I hope to find quickly a good looking fork to modify to make it moooore smooth.

I was thinking about the paint or not also... But I think I will give him some paint attention, to finalise my work on it. I'm pretty happy with what I did so I want to continue until the last details !

Soon, more news !
I was wondering if you put the chain on and went for a ride.
I can never get a bike that close without taking it out for a spin!
I love the gussets keeping it strong. It's a good bike.

Carl

cool engineering!

Latest posts

Back