Ordering bike parts through Home Depot_Ship to Store Free

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: Parts came in yesterday...a day ahead of schedule..I walked in this morning..nice lady behind the pick up counter, which is conveniently located right in the front of the store asked my name, fetched the order, put them in a bag, I signed that I received them, was out the door. 5 minutes...no shipping.
:thumbsup:

Hi Luke, you weld the outside of 'what' to 'what"....
All I can picture is that stopping the freewheel action? .
Yep, just stopping it freewheeling so you can put a chainwhip on and just spin it backwards to remove it.

Yep, just stopping it freewheeling so you can put a chainwhip on and just spin it backwards to remove it.
Ahhh,I GET it now
I thought you meant before you install it.
...DUH...
sometimes, it's not easy being Polish...
vahidrk.gif

I'll stop by Lowe's on my way home from church today to see if I can order an LTJ frame and avoid the shipping.:thumbsup:

I've had a couple of on-line stores for the past 6 years or so now...and the continual increase of shipping has killed almost all of my international customer orders....:(
heck, it's almost to the point of looking for a good deal on a vaca and flight booked on Booking Buddy or Cheapflights to AUS , visit Luke, pick up the bike, explore the countryside, you know, make an experience out of it. Shipping is boring, lets face it...and, you'd probably only be out a few hundred more $$$$
dollardoos.jpg

I ordered my single speed freewheel from China for under $7.00 including shipping. That was over a month ago. It is either going to be a 22 or 24 tooth cog as the information is kinda sketchy. The problem with China is you never know when it will get here, could be another month. I have ordered a ton of cheap stuff from China and so far I always got it, but you can't be in a hurry. I wonder what the quality will be and how the price and quality compares to HD/Low's?

I ordered my single speed freewheel from China for under $7.00 including shipping. That was over a month ago. It is either going to be a 22 or 24 tooth cog as the information is kinda sketchy. The problem with China is you never know when it will get here, could be another month. I have ordered a ton of cheap stuff from China and so far I always got it, but you can't be in a hurry. I wonder what the quality will be and how the price and quality compares to HD/Low's?
I've ordered through China before too...I think it took about a month for items to arrive..maybe a little less.
These freewheels I ordered through Home Depot look nice. I paid $7.77 for one and $8 for the other...16T & 18T. Here in 4 days no shipping, same as China ones I suppose, but I didn't have to wait until Easter to get 'em.
:happy:

I've ordered through China before too...I think it took about a month for items to arrive..maybe a little less.
These freewheels I ordered through Home Depot look nice. I paid $7.77 for one and $8 for the other...16T & 18T. Here in 4 days no shipping, same as China ones I suppose, but I didn't have to wait until Easter to get 'em.
:happy:
Good price and now waiting cool. The China 16 tooth on eBay is around $3.00, the price goes up each time a few teeth are added.

Back