OuterSpaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

Reaction score
Kota: Thanks for that link! I used a cue ball to straighten out dents and widen the fenders on my RRBBO3 bike, and they turned out nice. I ended up ditching them though. I've never tried widening a fender as much as these would need. This is the first bike I've built with ridiculous tires on it... The bowling ball sounds like it'd do the trick nicely! I might give it a try, but I'm a little worried that if I change the width, it'll mess up the radius of the fender and I'll have to lose the cool Sears tail light... I have extremely limited metal working skills, and I don't wanna screw up a perfectly good fender if I don't have to!

Kingpin: The huge RF is a coin bank. It moves around my house depending on where I have room at the moment.

Reaction score
cool prject so far! im likin that gibson melody maker, fender bass, banjo, and that vinyl collection! and that big ole' rat fink! :mrgreen: but of course, that sweet spaceliner.

Reaction score
I think I'm going to drop out of this. The way I've got this bike set up, it looks a little bit too similar to some of the other bikes in this build off. Since I like what the other guys are doing WAY better than what I've done, I'm shelving it until I have a better idea where I want to go with it. Not going to mess up a perfectly good Spaceliner frame only to decide I hate what I built next month. Love what you guys are doing, and I'll definitely still be following everyone's builds!

Reaction score
johnny nightwolf said:
I think I'm going to drop out of this. The way I've got this bike set up, it looks a little bit too similar to some of the other bikes in this build off. Since I like what the other guys are doing WAY better than what I've done, I'm shelving it until I have a better idea where I want to go with it. Not going to mess up a perfectly good Spaceliner frame only to decide I hate what I built next month. Love what you guys are doing, and I'll definitely still be following everyone's builds!

I'm been so busy, not to much time to work on mine. I might call it done (for now) without painting it. C'mon finish it.......If you don't like it next month, change it!

Latest posts