Outlaws B/T build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, so here is just a little bit of my new b/t
before
JWSMOCKUPBIKES084.jpg

during build
JWSMOCKUPBIKES096.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

thats all i have for now

Outlaw :mrgreen:

well my wife wasn't home. my shop is so full that i brought it in the house to take the pics. don't tell my wife.lol

Outlaw :lol:

I was gonna ask about what your wife thinks about bikes on the counter :shock:
Thats looks Awesome and that Superbe plate is cool! Those look like leather straps?

thanks , yes they are leather straps an no it will be a single w a coaster brake on it. no wires running on this one.

Looks GREAT! Luv the leather straps............C'mon DAZZLE us, keep the 3 speed, run the cable through the frame. Have it come out just before the axle. You'd have Rock Star status, here! :lol: :lol:

lol, no, i would if i wasn't going to run the tires i have an i alreadyhave my 26"mtb wheels painted an laced to my single speed. if my 3 speed had a coaster brake then i would have. oh well no rock star status here, but ya that would be kinda kool.lol

oh ya, that kitchen is mine, i do the cooking around here an the clean up, but she still says somthing about it when i drag a bike in

i found a leather strap an it has some engraving on it an so i liked it an cut em up for the plate. thanks, ya i like it too.

Good looking bike... way to take a road bike (not my favorite style) and make it into something I do like!

thanks for looking, glad some of you like it. now i just have to finnish my wheel truing an get it done. yahoo!!!

This is like what I'd like to do with my first project, ( but I DO HAVE the 3spd coaster!) Hmm, internal cable for internal hub?? Time to drill something!

Seriously though, this is looking very nice. Love the plate, so clean.

Back