UNLIMITED Singularity

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron from Rat City Bikes told me the N4s are kind of rare in the US. Perhaps not so much.
I've always loved the "idea" of IGHs, they weigh a ton but if set up and maintained properly, they live a long time.
Here's a good article from a well-traveled cyclist.

Don't mean to bomb yer thread, Carl.
Carry on.

Tore down for the painter...
IMG_20240623_204307555.jpg
IMG_20240623_204257393.jpg

I was so careful but I still tore the old "ish" vinyl "headbadge" I will probably still use it unless I can find a new one but I've had no luck so far...

Tore down for the painter...
View attachment 270635View attachment 270636
I was so careful but I still tore the old "ish" vinyl "headbadge" I will probably still use it unless I can find a new one but I've had no luck so far...
I found a decal online that I can try and recreate for you. What’s the overall height and width and I’ll try can get it close to the original.
IMG_7468.png

I was printing a couple things today so I threw it in just to see how it will come out. The alignment on my blade is off BUT it came out good! What can I say, I’m impatient! View attachment 270707
Very cool. Without measuring I'd say mmm headbadge size... Doesn't matter too much. So is it an actual decal or a vinyl sticker? Either one would work just wondering. Also what would that cost me mailed to Illinois 60915??? Shoot me a pm please and thank you.

Very cool. Without measuring I'd say mmm headbadge size... Doesn't matter too much. So is it an actual decal or a vinyl sticker? Either one would work just wondering. Also what would that cost me mailed to Illinois 60915??? Shoot me a pm please and thank you.
Theyre made from sticker paper with a laminated matte finish.

Message sent!

Nice teamwork there!

Now if I can just get my painter hoppin'...
(it would help if I'd have brought the frame and fenders to him TODAY...)

I don't remember exactly what happened when it did finally go down. I think I'd tuned the Ancient Strat down to C. In retrospect, the software that did the conversion wasn't setup for that. I'd never gave it a thought. I'd bet that was where the low rumble came from. So the gravity shed was old but the walls were thick and even if there were micro-fractures in the coating that lined them they only had to hold up for a few moments. The grid was cooking but that's what grids do, burn with the vibration induced into them and create a color shift that would be amplified through the full lightwave spectrum. This light would then be compressed into an already hot algorithm fed into a feedback loop back into the grid itself. Yeah okay so that part was untested. The grids sonic heat spectrum compressed and then cycled up a few K's and then fed back into itself should've oscillated at a rhythmic pulse in direct proportion to the notes played. I felt it was appropriate to rip into Hole In The Sky.

Back