Pancho V

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The A·ris·to·crat

NicksGarage said:
MIGZ said:
Porucho Frame, I plan on making the tank template this week.
007.jpg

Can you tell me the distance between the center of the BB and the top of the seat tube?

26.75" its pretty long

Love the ruff cycle frames,the finished look always end up lookin 8)
You cant go wrong with them...

You may be able to see the pic fine but I get the same warning from my virus scanner

" Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A has been found on this website"

MIGZ said:
noodlenoggin said:
Hey, all of your pics keep getting blocked:

High Risk Website Blocked
Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/HTMLGen-A has been found on this website.

Dunno if you've done a malware scan on your computer after posting your pics, or maybe our web shield is just overly paranoid, but I thought I'd send up a flare anyway.

I can see them fine.

MIGZ said:
26.75" its pretty long

Thanks Migz. I was curious if it would fit me as well as the Basman. Can't wait to see how yours comes out, I'm thinking of doing very similar things only on 24" wheels with thick bricks.

Finally got around to starting this sucker up. Some of that parts have changed but all in all will still be a really cool bike.

Once this one is done it will be sold.

1379622_358468670954255_1450686047_n.jpg

To be honest - unfortunately there is nothing like a relationship (anymore). I know the guys and been working for them a few years ago when they been called Pimpgarage and PG-Bikes. I did a lot of frames for Pimpgarage and some Graphix work for PG-Bikes in their early days.

The "Porucho" was designed by me for a company called "TheSource Cycles". "The Source Cycles" was something like a forerunner of what RuffCycles is now.

As much as I hate to do it I'm going to sell this project.

I'll post more pictures as soon as I'm able to get to storage and take picture of the seat and seat post.

$ 650 Shipped to the lower 48, not interested in trades

Everything is brand new.
  • Ruff Porucho Frame*
  • Straight Blade Fork*
  • Head set*
  • American to Euro Bottom Bracket Adapter*
  • Shimano UN54 Sealed Bottom Bracket*
  • Aluminum Seat Post
  • Seat Post clamp*
  • SE Racing Stem* (I plan on painting black)
  • Seat
* in picture

photo.jpg

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

T2e_C16d_HJF4_FFkkd7e_Hc_BSIM_dou7_60_57.jpg

Last edited:
changed plan and sold the porucho and starting back up with Basman, here is the frame have to take the fork off since ill be using another fork.

image.jpg

here are the wheels and tires
image.jpg

leather goods
image.jpg

the fork that got removed
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have been collecting parts for about a year and I had them all but now can't find the cranks or the stem.

Here are a couple of pictures the paint color and parts.

Seal Headset and BB with 37 spline spindle.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

I just have to find my missing parts.

Back