Park City Chill Bicycle Show - Kansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the show this year is the bicycle category sponsored by PorkChoppd Custom Bicycles. All the details and an entry form here

2011_Park_City_Chill.jpg

ndaway said:
So who else is going or thinking about going? I don't think I will if none of the coasters go...also what is the difference between rat and custom category
Again I won't be entering anything but if there are Coasters there I'll probably attend.

I'm not for sure what is meant by "Ratbike". I'm going to assume it means Ratrod. Even though a ratrod is also a custom I assume the custom class is for nicely finished bikes.

After sitting this event up we have had several people asking if there is going to be a seperate RadRod class Depending on who you talk to Yes a RatRod bike could be considered a Custom We are trying to put together something for everyone. Thanks PorkChoppd

Thanks Everyone We will have some bikes out for the show but for display only The PorkGrind Chopper will finally be finished Come by and see us Hang out and have some fun

Thinking about filling out an entry, not sure I understand which pavillion the bikes will displayed in. :?:

The Bicycles will be in Pavilion 1 I believe its the same building as the Flea Market. Motorcycles and bicycles are in one building along with the Entertainment stage and several vendor booths. The cars and related car items are in the other buildings. When you come in to set your bicycles up there will be someone to direct everyone to correct areas. If you have any questions feel free to call me 316-371-0302

If I am reading the entry form correctly, you can enter up to 5 bikes for one $30 entry fee????? :?: :?:

Glad Cameron will be attending! How many Coasters are planning on making this event? I am thinking about putting some bikes in, but am unsure on the entry fee so far, don't want to spend $30 on each bike, but $30 for 5 would be awesome!

I was hoping to be there, but I got a call from my sister, she is moving that weekend and needs help with the move , so Im going to be helping her that weekend.
I hope the Coasters BC put together a good group of bike to show.

ndaway said:
Pick its 30 for 5 bikes and that includes two setup passes for Thursday and one weekend pass

Good, then I'm in! You are gonna be there right???

Back