parts bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this up today for parts for only 15 bucks its a next la jolla cruiser
next.jpg

Its almost new the woman had bought it for her hubby then a couple months later she backed over it in her minivan, the only problem with it is the rear hub is trashed so Im going to strip it for other cruisers

Yeah, I too have one and it is lightweight and fun to ride, same color wheels and everything. So is it just the wheel that is messed up (the hub) or did it tweak the frame or forks as well? i.e. would a new rear wheel fix er' up? Nice find.

It looks like its just the hub popped apart, the frame and rim is straight heck spokes arent even bent. If I can fix the hub Im torn between putting it back together and selling it or still parting it out for 2 other cruisers im working on

took the rear hub apart tonight and this is what was left of the brake side of the hub
guts.jpg

It seems to me that there should have been 3 instead of 2 of them pieces laying down, someone with more knowledge of hubs can correct me if im wrong

Latest posts

Back