Parts stash

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
by day its just another 1 ton vw bus, but at night it runs the local streets (at low speeds) looking for ...... well we should
not say what we are looking for :oops: got tired of moving bikes and frames to get bus out so I put everything in it..
and now its my rolling stash, am working at cutting down the sssstuff .. anyone want to buy some gum ball machines :lol:
car426_zps328df6a1.jpg

car424_zpsdc8df610.jpg
car425_zps1a0de7ec.jpg

Cool display :shock: :shock: , you should go to car shows like that 8)

i would be worried about my sstuffs .. if i went to car show like this... people know stufffffsss
just fron the bottom pic .. someone pm'd and ask'd if that was a chain ring from a silverking
under the watch duck in the 3rd pic

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
HAha is that my rusty Huffman buried in ther !
thats the build pile :lol: trying to decide what to do with it.. powder coat or nickel plate it
I have been calling around trying to find someone to copper plate it .. but no luck there..

Stands,Velvet ropes and .. a NICE dog :shock: :lol:

Henry morgan said:
i would be worried about my sstuffs .. if i went to car show like this... people know stufffffsss
just fron the bottom pic .. someone pm'd and ask'd if that was a chain ring from a silverking
under the watch duck in the 3rd pic

Henry morgan said:
thats the build pile :lol: trying to decide what to do with it.. powder coat or nickel plate it
I have been calling around trying to find someone to copper plate it .. but no luck there..

Will a chrome shop copper plate something? I think they copper plate before they chrome in some cases.

jackdaw said:
Henry morgan said:

Will a chrome shop copper plate something? I think they copper plate before they chrome in some cases.
they nickel then copper .. then chrome .. but i keep getting these different story's as to why the cant do it..
I asked one guy .. to nickel plate a frame... he says it has to be polished before hand .. I told them I did not care ..
I nickel comes out of the tank and it looks blue-ish almost like gun metal .. was thinking of taking a green scratch
pad to it.. and clear coating it.. would look like pewter... anyway .. I found someone today to soda blast bike frames
for me...

ok .. now my parts stash is blocked in by the barber chairs i managed to drag home i need help .. is the doctor in ..
lucy where are you

jaysmo said:
some of that stash should be sold to make room for more.. 8)

more is always coming .... thats the problem.... trying to shut it down .. :roll:
I need to ask steve to block the forsale section so I cant see it when I log in

really the whole point of this post .. was to get others to show their parts stash .. so I can go shopping... for drop springs
seats... and springers... :lol:

Oh no worries no one can ever make out anything in my funky cell phone pic,s any way :|

1223090926a.jpg
1225091223b.jpg

ah .. the computer.. you can go great things with it... I see all kinds of things... :lol: its a good thing your 10 hours out of
san diego.. I would be there for sure.. :mrgreen:

Back