PayPal is a rip off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unc,

I don't want to get involved in your personal finances bercause it is none of my business, but I have never had a problem removing whatever the amount of money I requested. You must have set something up incorrectly. The Paypal people have always been very helpful. Give them a call.

Joe

Uncle Stretch said:
I'm still trying to figure out how to get my money out. They wont give you over $500 per month,even though they charge you. Poop! :x :x

That's not true, I got an $800. check not long ago from them, and I have transfered more than that to my checking account in a month's time

Uncle Stretch said:
I figure they charge me once to get the money ...thats business. when they charge me again just to write me a check to get my money back that they have already charged me for is double dipping. Thats wrong and Ebay doesn't have my bank info , just the same credit card as the paypal side of it. That would be like my bank charging me to get my money out......I'm just soapboxing. Its their business and their rules.

:D

Back