PayPal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that there is a lot of buying, selling wheeling and dealing done here on the boards. I was just looking for some advice concerning withdrawing money from paypal. I have used paypal for buying items for many years now but I have recently begun selling a few items on ebay and I have some items I am going to post on here in the near future (so stay tuned!). But I can't figure out what is the best way to get money out of paypal. I, like some others, am a bit leary about attaching a bank account, although that seems like the best option. So, I turn it over to the boards. Please let me know what has worked, what hasn't worked, horror stories, tips or tricks. All will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for looking.

I've had my checking account attached to my Paypal account for years. Then when Paypal has a significant balance, I just transfer the money to the checking account.

I've had PayPal connected to my bank account for several years now without any issues. The ability to transfer the money from PP to my bank in three days for free is a great feature.

Better than that though is the PayPal Debit Card. I discovered this one about a year ago and I use this constantly. I applied for it and received the car in a week or so. Now I can use the card anywhere I shop and it pulls money directly from my PP account. I can also withdraw cash from any ATM using this card...it's awesome!

https://personal.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/ ... debit_card

What if your someone like me that doesn't have a bank account partly because I would rather have physical cash in my hands, anyone know anything about those paypal cards at walmart?

I'm the same way with music and movies, I like to have physical book, cd or dvd and not some digital download that can be deleted so easily but I not having paypal kept me from being able to get a Sears Spaceliner tank on ebay yesterday that was only another town away which kind of made me mad alittle that he didn't try CL instead or first.

My paypal is separate of my bank account. It works fine but I usually sell something to replenish it.

Back