Peddlers Bike Show and Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well its time again. I have been holding a bike show and swap for the past 4 years, and we've picked the date for our first one of the new year. It will be at Peddlers Bike Shop 139 East Lexington, Independence Mo, On Sunday April 20. Same catagories as the last one and will start at sunrise and end whenever everyone leaves. LOL I will have flyers printed up sometime next week. If anyone has any???? you can give me a call at 816-254-6855 Mon.-fri. 10-6 Sat. 10 -4 Hope everyone can make it. It's always a good time. I will post more info at a later date. Rick

I'll be there, with bikes this time. Looking for a few things of course, definitely dumping a bunch of junk. 8)

The bike show will have the same catagories as last octobers show with the same enty fee. Check older post on here. Hope everyone can make it.

Let me know the details. How much for a booth? what to bring....I have never been to a bike swap but I want to bring some of my bikes and extra stuff. I also look forward to meeting some of the kansas city guys. I feel all alone down here in the Ozarks.

Theres no charge to set up to sell your stuff. There is a 5.00 entry fee if you want to enter a bike in the show. For more info call me at the shop 816-254-6855. Rick

Wow, no kidding! This is going to be quite an event!

I'd be willing to have a little "afterparty" since so many people are coming a fair distance. Make it more worth their while. Family friendly of course. :D

Anybody thinks they can stick around and I'll fire up the grills.

id be down for lil after party action, of course nowadays "after party" for me means diet soda, more food, and being home by 10 so the lil ones get some sleep! my my how times change!

by the way, it suuuuure would be nice to find some 24" rear wheels at the swap, yeeesssireeee, suuuure would be nice!

fast eddie outty

Hey Rick. Looks like Lora and I may be there for the spring meeting. But, this time instead of taking our bikes apart and packing them in my car, like I did at your fall meet, I will bring my old van so I can haul more bikes and some swap meet stuff. The "Beer Bike" will be there to try for another Peoples Choice award, but with the cool bikes these RATROD guys build, I don't stand a chance. Oh well, were NOT there for the trophies, we are there for the PEOPLE, the BIKES, and the FUN. Any chance there could be a pub cruise the night before, for those that may arrive on saturday evening? And man those dogs were good!

The "Beer Bike" , Peoples Choice winner at the 2007 fall Peddlers Bike Show and Swap.
beerbike4.jpg

Dangerous Dan

Back