Phat Cycle info please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230528_172438.jpg

The bike has 26 inch wheels. All I know is it was made by Phat Cycles which was bought by another company. The bike seems to be all original. Any other info would be appreciated. Year? Model, if that was such a thing? Maybe value or best guess?
Thanks for any info provided :)

View attachment 235582
The bike has 26 inch wheels. All I know is it was made by Phat Cycles which was bought by another company. The bike seems to be all original. Any other info would be appreciated. Year? Model, if that was such a thing? Maybe value or best guess?
Thanks for any info provided :)
It's a sweet bike, that's for sure. They didn't skimp out on parts, I love the front hub. You might be able to narrow down the year of assembly if you can find a date code in the Shimano hub. They supposedly put one on everything
datecodes_blowup.gif

I can't believe there isn't more info on these bikes. So sick!

Im about to restore one. Anybody know where I can find parts for the Chopper style!

Thank you for that.

I still can't believe how little early information there is. Mine looks like it was built in Jan 94. Do you know if these are chromoly or just reg steel.

They look like they were pretty good with the welds and quality of building.

Back