Phoenix. New toy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparison of two Petrobalts. My brother's standard 27.5" and a new Phoenix for his girlfriend

IMG_20220220_220918.jpg

Outstanding design, execution & fabrication. Your PHOENIX is a real winner. One of the coolest looking bikes I've ever seen.

rides like a real chopper??? you mean its dangerous and handles like a grand piano??? rides rough and pogos like crazy around corners??? just kidding, it looks absolutely awesome!!!

rides like a real chopper??? you mean its dangerous and handles like a grand piano??? rides rough and pogos like crazy around corners??? just kidding, it looks absolutely awesome!!!

Namely, it is dangerous like a wild mustang and control like the battleship "Bismarck"!))

Namely, it is dangerous like a wild mustang and control like the battleship "Bismarck"!))
From what I can tell though I'm ignorant on foot-forward frame bicycle handling, do all Foot-Forward Cruisers = Bismarck Handling? I admire the aesthetics of that concept and your bikes are brilliant in the realm, but am mostly about the speed and handling of bikes. Is it at all possible to get better handling with them?

From what I can tell though I'm ignorant on foot-forward frame bicycle handling, do all Foot-Forward Cruisers = Bismarck Handling? I admire the aesthetics of that concept and your bikes are brilliant in the realm, but am mostly about the speed and handling of bikes. Is it at all possible to get better handling with them?

It was actually a joke about Bismarck)) The bike handles very well, you get used to it in 3 minutes and after that you just go where you need to relax)
The bike is very dynamic, with good acceleration and light.

Today was a great sunny day in St. Petersburg, which is very rare. I took advantage of this and arranged a big test drive around the city, along the way I stopped by a couple of stores for new parts for the Phoenix. We will continue soon!

IMG_20220302_133008.jpg
IMG_20220302_133649.jpg

Latest posts

Back