Photography, my reall passion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted a few non bike related photos on the cabe before now but thought i'd share a bit here. bikes are one of my hobbies but photography is my passion. I hope you like them. let me know what you think. recently I've been going through a cold kinda barbed wire and dried out stuff phaze as you can see in the first several photos.
Scott 8)
IMG_0098b.jpg

IMG_0099b.jpg

IMG_0101b.jpg

IMG_0103b.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0175x.jpg

P1000796a.jpg

P1000654.jpg

P1000716.jpg

P1000875.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Well, I could by no means be confused as being a photographer, about half my bike shots show my shoes! :oops: But one day awhile back we had a severe thunderstorm. One particular spot in the sky kept having lightning. So, on a lark I ran in the house and got my camera, then stepped out on my porch, aimed the camera and waited. The first time I tried to shoot lightning, the first shot I ever took, resulted in this...

click to enlarge

My first and last attempt to capture lightning! :mrgreen:

the lightning is way cool. I never have been able to get lightning. I had a friend who I used to go out to get lightning photos and he would come back with lots of cool shots and I never got any.
here are a few from a local car show that I photo shopped the other day playing around.
IMG_0032b.jpg

IMG_0054b.jpg

IMG_0056a.jpg

IMG_0058b.jpg

IMG_0062b.jpg

Scott 8)

Latest posts

Back