picked up some new bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Got the both really really cheap pretty close to free

first bike is a road bike don't really know anything about it but it has a cool head tube
IMG_2444-1.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

IMG_2448-1.jpg

This bike i have no clue what it is but it looks sweet. all I know its from austria.
IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2460.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

Nice finds.....The SR road bike could be a find to resell. Inventory the parts on it and either post back here or the Classic and Vintage section at bikeforums.net.

cman said:
Nice finds.....The SR road bike could be a find to resell. Inventory the parts on it and either post back here or the Classic and Vintage section at bikeforums.net.
How much can i get for that bike? I might keep it if it's the right height for me. I have been looking to purchase a bike like that.If it's to tall then I will sell it.

I was intrigued by the Cinelli bars in the first group of photos, but the closeup shots tell the full story. It's not particularly valuable, looks like a low to midrange Japanese bike from the early 80's. Stamped droupouts, bolt-on derailleur, etc... The 600 group would probably sell on eBay if it were in good condition, but these components are pretty beat up. Best option may be to sell it as a fixie candidate, though it depends how hot your locale is for them at the moment.

That fork looks pretty sketchy, like it might have been repaired.

Latest posts

Back