Pictures at Eleven!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Or when I get achance to take some,Last week I had a next full suspension mountain bike given to me no wheels (maybe a fixed gear project) on the way back from the swap meet where I sold a JC penney 3 speed womens bike I found a Murray replacement in a field on the side of the road,I bought a 20 inch tank bike of some sort at the swap meet (I need to identify) just bought a Huffy 12 speed Le...something or other twin top tube messinger seat cleaned up real nice for 5.00 and I bought a Haro alum frame with forks for 15.00 and I cleaned up my girls Spalding 12 speed to be given away at my work to a needy person ( all bikes given away prayed over and inscribed G.S.C. Mat 3:3 on the crank tube...just my way of reaching the lost.
Pastor Jim
Gold Street Customs
" I sell , so that I could build, so I can reach,and restore lives"

Still waiting to reload the digital camera but the latest I picked up is a mid 70's Western Flyer Buzz Bike complete less front fender for $3.00 at the thrift store picked up another abandoned peugoet 10 speed and the LBC gave me left off in front of the door bike a real tall Schwinn mountain bike. The Spalding found a new home and so the adventure continues...

Back