Pittsburgh PA Rat ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of us Burgh guys have been talking about a ride in the city. The Date looks like Sunday, June 27th. Starting point has been suggested as 18th St park, and time hasn't been discussed, so I'm gonna throw Noonish out there.

I live North of the City, So I need the downtown guys to confirm all this.

So whataya say Ratbikers...... Youns In?

There are some around the South Side works and East Carson St. is mostly all bars. We could go to OTB(over the bars) Cafe too, its a bicycle themed bar.

Re: Pittsburgh PA Rat ride(pics added)

We had a great ride!!! Met cool people, lots of bikes and good times had by all. Thank you everyone for comming, we will have to plan another ride soon.

DSC00061_edited-1.jpg

DSC00062_edited-1.jpg

DSC00063_edited-1.jpg

DSC00064_edited-1.jpg

DSC00065_edited-1.jpg

DSC00066_edited-1.jpg

DSC00067_edited-1.jpg

DSC00068_edited-1.jpg

OTB Cafe for a drink
DSC00073_edited-1.jpg

DSC00076_edited-1.jpg

DSC00077_edited-1.jpg

No part of our ride but he was on the trail.
DSC00069_edited-1.jpg

That was a good time! Boardmembers Racedoug33, Dogdart, and Floyd (me) were all there, Dogdarts kids joined the ride and one of his friends showed up and I brought a friend from my town, and we had had a guy ride in from Crafton. Some of us hung at the Over The Bar cafe afterward, which is a bicycle themed bar. Phil and his lady from OH showed up at the cafe with his very cool Colorflow and her folder for a brief ride. All in all, a very good time. We'll be doin this again this summer......so be there!!

RidePitt.jpg

Ridepittt.jpg

Thanks for the invite to the ride, we really enjoyed meeting you, talking bikes and drinking beer at OTB, we look forward to doing it again.

oHIo said:
Thanks for the invite to the ride, we really enjoyed meeting you, talking bikes and drinking beer at OTB, we look forward to doing it again.

Thanks for coming Phil! Hope you post some pics of your rides soon!!

Back