Pittsburgh PA Rat ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap.. sorry that I missed the ride guys.. I got all wrapped up in some other stuff over the summer.. good news is that my schwinn corvette now is loaded with good bearings, new whitewalls and is ready to ride.. (i think i should replace my neck on it tho as the bars tend to move a bit when using them for leverage) But hope to see you all come spring...

After June I was stuck workin OT like crazy and wasn't able to squeeze in another ride. Once spring/summer starts, I'd like for us to do this again!

How about a short New Year's Day ride , there will be lots of activity @ the North Shore w/ the Winter Classic & I got my 'Burgh bike runnin'
018-2.jpg

Dogdart, I can post this on FBN if you are still trying to get a ride together. If you want me to do it let me know. I'd also like an email address that I can also post so any of the guys can get a hold of you.
Thanks

WOW long time no hear!!!! Late June sounds good to me, that might give me time to get my j.c. higgins on the road. August is bike fest here in the burgh, we should try to get a ride going for that also. Actually we should try to make it a monthly ride. Thoughts?

I wasn't a part of the PGH rat rod bike community last year but I hope to attend this year's ride, if there is one. I'll watch this thread.

Cheers,
Tim

throw some dates out there :!: I've been working in York , PA , so weekends are packed , but I could probably squeeze in a Sunday morning ride next week , depending on Saturday's weather , or possibly the 17th ??? I still would like to check out Craig's place on the 2nd , and will likely be @ the North Shore on the 4th for the fireworks again this year
007-5-1.jpg

Lets plan a ride later in July(just not the 17th, I'm doing a "craft" show that weekend in the south side works) Lets ride from our usual place, the park in the south side over to Bicycle Heaven.

Thoughts?

Back