please help identitfy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've posted a picture of my bike before, but I was wondering if any one recognized the make and or model. I was told it was possibly a 1948 or older Schwinn but the serial numbers don't match, and the frame styling is different from other Schwinns I have dealt with before, With a taller head than normal and the fender brackets that sweep up in back. Any help would be great.
bike2.jpg
[/img]

That old van in back has serious potential. Is it an Econoline?

That bike has changed a lot since the original posting, I'll post a pic tomorrow.
Yeah, that's my "hot rod" 69 econoline, nothing too cool, just an old school manifold, carter four barrel combo with headers, straight piped out in front of the real wheels, custom interior done up in the seventies. Really loud, slow, and heavy.

Well I think she's cool! I have driven nothing but vans for the past 15 years. I own 4 for my business and just sold my personal ride and 84 Chevy Sport Van Starcraft Conversion this spring. Vans Rock! Fuel bill ain't so great though.

Latest posts

Back