Please Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all out there in the Bike World! It is a week into summer holidays, the kids are out of school and riding their bikes... except for a couple kids that lost their new bikes that they had gotten for passing their grades to a horrific fire last night that tore through 12 housing units in 3 housing complexs last night in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada leaving 12 low income families and their children with nothing but the clothes on their backs. I am looking to build some bikes to donate to these children because I think it would really brighten their spirits. I have a iron horse chopper bicycle frame and most of the parts, just missing the crown for the triple tree fork, the stem and chain and i have a girls mongoose bmx frame and fork. I'm just wondering if anyone out there has some kids bike parts to donate to help make this possible? Here is a linkhttp://ntv.ca/firefighters-battle-major-fire-on-froude-avenue

Back