Question about 24" front wheel conversion.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. The South OC I guess
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals. I am new to the site but have been lurking and searching for awhile. Please be gentle. :) I have a 2010 Electra Sparker that I want to put a 24" red front wheel on with a 24 x 3.0 Fatti-O or equivelant on. I tried to buy one from Electra which they told me wouldnt work because it was designed for a 26" and also they only have silver and black wheels in stock. I think it will work just fine. I can buy one from Nirve and Felt and I think the Felt will be a better match. Has anyone done this or have a wheel they are willing to sell? The Nirve is about $50 and the Felt is about $100. Any help or info would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

I just tryed to put a new tire on my 83' ross and it was supposed to be a 26 but it was a 24 so i had to put the old tires and tubes back together. it didnt work well. i snapped the liner on the tube trying to fit it on.... :( :( :( :( :(

I know that no one has commented so may not be of much interest but I thought I'd share. Electra told me it wouldn't fit and Nirve told me it wouldn't fit. But a 24" front wheel with a 24 x 3.0 fat tire will work just fine on the Electra Sparker. I did it and I love the look.

Latest posts

Back