MBBO BAD INFLUENCE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must. Stop. Getting. Distracted. Need to concentrate on the task at hand.
IMG_1747.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg

Last edited:
if you pull the fork blades down a bit it’ll pick the frame up a little at the front, but it will pick the curve of the legs up and have the blades that hold the wheel more horizontal to the ground. Originals were nearly parallel. I try to achieve that but often I’m off a bit.

Anyway, it’s looking awesome!

if you pull the fork blades down a bit it’ll pick the frame up a little at the front, but it will pick the curve of the legs up and have the blades that hold the wheel more horizontal to the ground. Originals were nearly parallel. I try to achieve that but often I’m off a bit.

Anyway, it’s looking awesome!
Thanks!

Yeah, I've been adjusting the forks up and down in the triple trees and it doesn't seem to make too much of a difference in how parallel the tubes are to the ground, but it is noticeable. I need to get over to the other garage where my welding equipment is to set it up permanent. I'd like the legs down in the triples as much as possible without the angle at the front of the forks looking too off level. We'll see how it goes but I'm loving this build!

Latest posts

Back