Raleigh Twin Bar-PLease move to build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Raleigh Twin Bar-Received

Well, Since i was daydreaming all day about this bike-heres my plans

Get rid of the thumb shifter-either put a nice one on it or get a Strumey Archer stick from superstuff
Rid the bike of rust-This Weekend im going to take it apart and clean it up, But im NOT going to repaint it yet...might save it for a build off or something
White walls-I ordered some today, Curious to how theyre gonna look with the paint
Paint it-I dont know what color yet...I like Black and gold so far, but i dont think it will fit with the WWalls

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-Raleigh-Chopper ... dZViewItem
gimmie some approval on that color

Re: Raleigh Twin Bar-Received-Poll added

If I remember it pedals backwards pretty well!

This bike must really hate me

Actually got to riding it...after pelting the rear hub with grease...It worked only in one gear, until it moved itself out of it.

Well, Got off the bike and geuss what
BAAAAAAAM
rear tire went this time, Ears actually rang...sounded like a gunshot
Funny-It was smoking as i got off it too.
camera-gate169.jpg

all i can say is-I love you too raleigh twin bar :lol:
camera-gate170.jpg

yup.....lol had one go when i was putting together one of my bikes.....set it down went to the fridge for a beverage and i heard this creaking......like the wheel was slipping. went over and BAM!! :lol: almost lost my guinness! didnt blow the tire just the tube(granted it was a cheapie and i guess you get what you pay for.........)

sensor said:
yup.....lol had one go when i was putting together one of my bikes.....set it down went to the fridge for a beverage and i heard this creaking......like the wheel was slipping. went over and BAM!! :lol: almost lost my guinness! didnt blow the tire just the tube(granted it was a cheapie and i guess you get what you pay for.........)
BRILLIANT!!
lol

I had one go as I was inflating it, right were my arm was it blew. actually impelled my arm with rusty wire bead. That was fun digging out :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry: :x :cry: :x :(

Ordering another new tube today
Gives me a reason to tear the bike apart
Might tonight, not sure

Also, Lets keep that poll going...Pretty amazing fight...lol

speaking of blwoin tires
i was like 8ish
puttin air in my back tire with my dads air compresser
and my brother is like thats too much
and i was like duide i can stil here air flowin
and BAM