Raleigh Twin Bar-PLease move to build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Raleigh Twin Bar-Received-Poll added

Well!
here we are...progress after my last blowout.
Got the tube when i got a few other bikes so i got busy and couldnt work on this thing

Heres the shifter i plan to put on it (thanks Superstuff)
camera-gate318.jpg

So far the metallic green is sounding good

British racing green and white with a Union Jack on the chainguard. That's one cool Raleigh any color.

Change my vote to "British Racing Green and White", please!

Ok, its confirmed im painting it the british racing green, with the union jack on the guard. Maybe even get a seat recovered with the union jack on it
union-jack-1.gif

And i keep seeing 2 different flags...one doesnt have the red stripes in the X lines of the flag...

Re: Raleigh Twin Bar-Received

Gold Street Customs said:
Looks like Kota's avitar logo shark thingy,LOL :lol:

:wink: :wink:

TheFlyingDingo said:
Ok, its confirmed im painting it the british racing green, with the union jack on the guard. Maybe even get a seat recovered with the union jack on it
union-jack-1.gif

And i keep seeing 2 different flags...one doesnt have the red stripes in the X lines of the flag...
That would also look cool on a two sided oval number plate hanging off the lower top bar, viewable from both sides of the bike with a nice brooks leather saddle and JACK THE RIPPER lettered on the chain guard. Eh? :wink:

Is it possible to get this moved to the build off?
i have had no progress since the last update...i think all i did was take it apart more

Back