Random coolness in San Antonio and a cat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my daughter and I went down to visit some fam in the Big S.A. earlier this summer and while doing the tourist thing we came across this cool bike program the city is doing.
Photo06281232.jpg

Pretty nice 3 speed bikes and a pretty decent rental price
Photo06281233.jpg

Here's where you paid
Photo06281232_1.jpg

And the bikes could be adjusted to fit a 10 yr. old to 46 yr. old :wink:
Photo06281232_2.jpg

Sadly our schedule didn't allow for us to try the service out...that and it was 106 degrees and 80+% humidity. But we're going to try and go back in the Fall and give them a whirl!
oh yeah, and a cat.
Photo07210927.jpg

cats rule! You didn't find him out in 106F and gulping water instead of air did'ya? :mrgreen:

Is the bike rental thing on the RiverWalk? I'd like to try that next time we are down there.

Are you allowed to ride them on the walk, or must you keep to the streets?

Thanks for the info on these bikes!

jerrykr said:
cats rule! You didn't find him out in 106F and gulping water instead of air did'ya? :mrgreen:

Is the bike rental thing on the RiverWalk? I'd like to try that next time we are down there.

Are you allowed to ride them on the walk, or must you keep to the streets?
The cat followed my wife home from one of her morning walks (about 4 miles :shock: ) a year ago, the daughter sees him and he's a member of the family :wink:
I'm pretty sure you can't ride the bikes on the RiverWalk as it really is just to crowded down there. This particular rack was located above the RiverWalk by the Mercado.

Back