Rat / Rod Model Kit Bash Challenge II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on the internet. Knew you guys would appreciate it. Someone made a parts tree for real car parts!
img_1_1693101172092.jpg

Here is a funny model car picture. This is the podium at the Golden Gate Speedway model car contest in 1971. I'm in the middle holding the sprint car and mid 50s Ford. On the outside left and right are two of my childhood friends. The girl is my sister. The reason we all look like we do is my sister took first place with her accurately dented 57 Ford!😂
img_1_1693872456567.jpg

Here is a funny model car picture. This is the podium at the Golden Gate Speedway model car contest in 1971. I'm in the middle holding the sprint car and mid 50s Ford. On the outside left and right are two of my childhood friends. The girl is my sister. The reason we all look like we do is my sister took first place with her accurately dented 57 Ford!😂
View attachment 247519
Ask your sister to join the Kit Bash Challenge. Looks like she had a real talent for it from the picture.

Latest posts

Back