RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible!!!
While the black seat sure does look like it would fit the width and contours well, I agree that the brown saddle is probably the way to go.
Super sick man! Too bad you can't bring this down South!!!! :D

Incredible!!!
While the black seat sure does look like it would fit the width and contours well, I agree that the brown saddle is probably the way to go.
Super sick man! Too bad you can't bring this down South!!!! :D
I wouldn't want to wreck it, it's not Christine.... Or is it?

Bike looks great, you can crop the photos so there not so big. That should fix the side ways pics.

That looks cool! I'm assuming with the name Ratillac, you are aiming for something like this.....
old cadillac.jpg

And granted, you will only see the front wheel, but I love the look of the white walls on this.....

new cadillac.jpg

That looks cool! I'm assuming with the name Ratillac, you are aiming for something like this.....
View attachment 74904

And granted, you will only see the front wheel, but I love the look of the white walls on this.....

View attachment 74905
This view.....yep!
1f3fb39f3aaef3719e557c4fdda08e9d.jpg

I agree with @OddJob, whitewalls are the way to go, no matter how much can/can’t be seen.

Keep building bro, this thing is cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will have white walls, I just haven't put them on yet.

@OddJob You're close on the look.

Looks cool but where are you gonna hide the battery pack? :)

Can’t wait for the finish on this thing. It could go in so many directions and look good.

Latest posts

Back