Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene (done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene

WTRR!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR THAT SEAT. CURSE YOU JOLENE. CURSE YOU ALL TO HECK!! PEACE

Sure thing buddy. I'll get with ya later about it.I couldn't find one anywhere. Oh that line was from Madagascar,but you knew that right !?! LOL NOW GET TA BUILDIN' PEACE

this bike is bad butt. i will probably get bleeped but who cares its the truth. great stance cool parts what more can you ask for?

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00497.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

the rig
DSC00508.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

:shock: So many killer ideas happening here! love the narly chain drive ideas

Will you be useing this upside-down & backwards Headlight? I think its too cool!

:arrow:
PictureorVideo175.jpg

Killer build can't wait to see it done!

* Also I don't expect you to share all yer secrets :roll: .... but will you be using a a Chain-Ring on the left of the cranks?

well, i don't think i'll be rolling a chain ring on the opposite side. but i will be rolling with some gearing like josephine had, multiple cranks, and half link chain.

You need some bolt-on style finned aluminum VW valve covers for your "tank". Lots of used ones around cheap because the old, bolt-on style didn't seal well, and dripped.

Might want to shave your legs before the first test ride!!! :lol: :lol: Lookin good!

Finally somebody who knows what to do with step-through frames. The best kept secret going. Been using them for years and they're always easy to come by. Love the tanks and the "engine" is just all that!

This build is going to be to bikes what cafe racers are to motorcycles; beauty in motion & function. Hope you are keeping that honking head light, it really completes the design.

gowjobs said:
You need some bolt-on style finned aluminum VW valve covers for your "tank". Lots of used ones around cheap because the old, bolt-on style didn't seal well, and dripped.
i checked these out. and they would make for an awesome tank on this build. great idea. i've commited myself to the valve covers since they were free and i already have work put into them. but i'm going to keep those v-dub covers back in my head for another build.

Smoopy's said:
how's the va-ca?? any cookies left?? Chuckles is here and he misses you BAD!! or at least I think he does..with the laughs who knows?? I know you feel the same... :lol:
miss chuckles, not today, maybe tomorrow? haha. got sick and hurled up one of those cookies 20 miles out to sea. i was all paled out, shaky, and covered in sweat. So i kinda felt like i was at bonnaroo.

Cruel re-entry and the effect of sea water for almost 50 years I guess... :mrgreen:

Back