Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene (done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gaskill's Hop Shop Presents: Jolene

you could copy that come on. buy ... many model rocket motors as u can afford then strap them to your bike and let her fly. :lol:

i think it would be cool to have a headlight facing down to the ground in that headlight bucket!

Went to the Kennedy Space Center yesterday. Mas respect to NASA. snagged this photo of an original "Rat Rod" I wonder how they got that patina?

I went 2 years ago, it was awe inspiring to see all the cool stuf they built.

Miami is one of the best bike crusin spots I got to ride at. the others are San Diego, Amsterdam, ans of course Sacramento :)

Well after a long breath, I'm back to finish Jolene. Going to FINX member CeeBee's tonight to do some work on the tanks rear, and front end. Then going over to Hop Shop east this weekend to complete the gear box and mostly get the bike mechanically done. I'm also working hard at getting the Little Ghost done. I want to display both at the Bikes and Strikes 2 in September. Updates soon

HEY GASKILL!! GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

DSC00675.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

dig the moving gears. want to see a vid of that in action when all is done. i was looking through my build and u had one on there saying how mine made u scratch your head. yours makes mine itch too. GET ER DONE!!!

WOW! I "bob" a fender, and think it's cool. Your bikes are works of art and should (are) be in a CATEGORY by itself in a build off.............I think all those gears are a self portrait of your brain. NICE!

This should win the "Most Steam Punk" bike for sure.
Extremely cool!

Mechanical ART!

Back