>>> Refused at Charity Drive<<<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
This bike was refused at the local charity drive. The owner then donated it to the LBS, who promptly called me up and for a small donation to the charity I brought it home! Lucky Me!

HuffRick1.jpg

HuffRick2.jpg

HuffRick3.jpg

Cool bike, The tank is great. looks old from the dropouts except the jet on the side of the tank. Lots of detail. What is the make?

It is great the charity received some money from this bike eventhough the did not have the forsight to see the worth.

This is something I cannot understand these days.

You would think that anyone with an Internet connection who has lived during the 2000s would realize that anything older than 1980 is probably worth some money.

I guess some folks just don't want to spend the time trying to find stuff out.

I guess I won't complain, how else would we get these crazy good deals.

Well, it's just an old bike anyway....ha ha!

Great score Joe!

Rat Rod said:
This is something I cannot understand these days.

You would think that anyone with an Internet connection who has lived during the 2000s would realize that anything older than 1980 is probably worth some money.

Usually, it's the opposite, that people think everything is collectable, like the $300 '70's or '80's Hollywood I saw on CL last week.

Great score, beautiful tank...looks like it just needs rubber & elbow (& bearing) grease. I'd like to know more about it & the brand (Rich?).

The color scheme and pinstriping looks awsome, and those plane graphics are pretty sweet too. Reminds me of wartime morale bosting posters.

Great score! The tank looks almost like a X-53 tank, and what is the thing on the fork? Can you post a good pic of the tank?

Back