remember the "good ol' days?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to thinkin and this site is changing fast! As soon as I notice somebody new has joined the website, two more sneak through the back door, and another new guy sneaks through the front :mrgreen: ( haha, well you get the point, the sites growing, and I cant keep up.) This got me to thinkin what happened to the "good ol boys" (the guys that where here when I joined the website.)Most of them are still here, but theres a few guys that have disappeered!(Wher'd they go?) Did they get abducted by alians? Where they kidnapped? Where they arrested? Did George Bush Create a new govermental plan that requires all ratrodders to be locked up, and we're next :lol: ? haha, just joking. Im thinking of one guy that I dont see on here anymore, I think his name was "Guho", "Ohug"............or maybe it was Hugo? I used to look forward to the almighty "Super shocker" which took up a quarter of the web page.........long story short, do you guys remember the "good ol' days"? :lol:

well my guess is all the young whipper snappers have gone post crazy and you just don't catch their posts as often.

some prolly have found something new, kids, jobs, ol'ladys (AKA the pants wearers)
and some might have forgot their passwords :lol:

i hear ya though and i'm just over 1yr into it.

dude
where is hugo?????
i wanna see the "dirty fork"

Just in case someone isn't aware...
When logged in there is a "view new posts" link (in red right above the list of categories) that will do just that. Show you posts that you haven't viewed yet.
Also somewhere in your profile you can set it to show you the newest posts first in a thread. That way you don't have to page through the old posts to get to the newest.

These are time savers for me.

aka_locojoe said:
When logged in there is a "view new posts" link (in red right above the list of categories).

thats my start up window. you mean you guys don't have you home page set as new topics page? :shock:

Upper Class White Trash said:
aka_locojoe said:
When logged in there is a "view new posts" link (in red right above the list of categories).

thats my start up window. you mean you guys don't have you home page set as new topics page? :shock:

That's a good idea.

RaisingArizona.jpg

So did H.I. McDunnough. :lol:

Wikipedia said:
"Salad days" is an idiomatic expression, referring to a youthful time, accompanied by the inexperience, enthusiasm, idealism, innocence, or indiscretion that one associates with a young person. More modern use, especially in the United States, refers to a person's heyday when somebody was at the peak of his/her abilities—not necessarily in that person's youth.
That's about what I was thinking.

musclebikes said:
Im thinking of one guy that I dont see on here anymore, I think his name was "Guho", "Ohug"............or maybe it was Hugo?
I'm back, and lazier than ever.

Now, what's the status of Operation Chestnut Hollow? You know, the one with the black helicopter, and the huge magnet hanging underneath it, and the shipping of frames en-masse to Europe?

Hugo

Raising Arizona was where I first heard the phrase 'Salad days' LOL Also the last good movie Nicolas Cage made :p

Yep the good old days...when you would know you would find 5 new posts from Kev every day :wink:

yup this place is busier than ever !!! i would call that the "good ol days", also its summer so im sure more people are hoppin on bikes and also hoppin on the net for cool bike stuff ideas. signin up and fillin in the threads, some stay and some go, im just lucky enough my schedule allows -> forum time :lol:

Back