Ride The Lightning

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see this done.

How are you gonna get that thing out of the house?.............I built a race car bed for my son, 30 years ago. When I was done, I couldn't get it out of the cellar.

I was onboard until you threw in 3 wheels. Adding the 3rd wheel is cheating. Its not so dangerous anymore.... lololol.

Seriously though this thing is absolutely awesome. I also questioned how you were going to get it out of what seems to be your basement. Cant wait to see more.

I was only going to use 2 wheels when I started it but the thought of having to climb up and down a quad stack tall bike at every stop light I come to killed it for me. I shouldn't have a problem getting it outside because the door in my shop pretty big. I finished the massive steerer tube this morning...

100_7085.jpg

100_7087.jpg

rico said:
man i love his project :!:
,i cant wait to see it completed with a banana seat and a ape handlebar :!:
hi :D
i know that with the quote above was going to look good are you planing to put one color in those frames i will spray it some thing like a particular fluorescent color something like green vibrant :!: :wink:

I will probably leave it the way it is for now because it would be a chore to paint something that big but I might add some color after I finish it.

Looks like you could lower the front of the stack to shift the weight forward.(Not to say that you do, just an observation from the gallery.) :| I realize that would involve more than just dropping it, and I doubt you'll be having accidental wheelies with that much weight up there. In fact, this is a rather silly and pointless post.(Mine, not yours) :lol: Still wondering about packin' a 'chute. :lol:

Ha! I have to quote that! :D

That's not a bicycle -- it's a TOTEM POLE!!!

You need to add a bird head, a bear, and a squaty tiki guy somewhere in those levels so as not to disturb the evil spirits....

Latest posts

Back