riders in austin?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anybody in the austin texas area that wants to ride hit me up. i really don't meet many cyclist in austin that share my taste for buildin and ridin rats.
Chunt.

Looks like you have to settle for us low-life san antonians, Chris. Don't worry, you get used to drinking Lone Star Lite with beer salt after a while. It was good meeting you... hope you made the drive home to Austin safely after all that partying.

I don't actually live in Austin but I own a house there and I know a few guys that build/ride cruisers and I make it into Austin for a few days a month. How about after it starts to cool off in September or October I'll bring some bikes up to A-towm or San Antonio and we'll all get together. Are you guys familiar with the "Bomber Bikes" crew out of San Marcos? I've been meaning to hook up with them as well. I'm in tight with the So-Cal Chopaderos, maybe we can start a TX chapter or something similar.

Look forward to meeting you guys soon, later Travis

travis sounds good. i'm always down to ride and drink and from time to time fall over. i'm also puttin together a show probly the end of sept. i'll keep you updated.

ben i think i lost a few pounds from drinkin all that lonestar light. i'll be back probly for labor day or when ya'll bbq.

Back