Roadmaster Flying Falcon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bought this off of craigslist today. It's pretty crusty but it has some cool parts. Clock in the headlight & some kind of 2 or 3 speed.
P7220001.jpg

P7220002.jpg

P7220003.jpg

Hub is a Bendix 2 speed. The hub preceeds the automatic kickback hubs. I have several of these and lots of parts for them.
Nice find.

Re: Roadmaster Flying Falcon (I meant to put this in Fresh Finds

fast eddie said:
ive never seen bars like those on the back, what were they for?
fast eddie outty

Ive seen them called crash bars on ebay, ive also seen pics of "passengers" standing on the bottom hoops and holding on to the riders shoulders. ive never had any tho.

that clocklight is way cool !!!

Re: Roadmaster Flying Falcon (I meant to put this in Fresh Finds

I have two CWC Roadmaster Flying Falcons. One is Red and is a 1953. It came with an Alloy Sturmey 3 speed, now has a Nexus 4. The other I think is older and is a mint green with red.white stripes. It has an English Brampton 3 speed. Yours is a later 50's version. I can tell by the chainguard. These were made to compete against the Schwinn Corvette in the marketplace. Your fenders are extremely unique and probably the most valuable piece of the bike. I am not sure if they are original or aftermarket. Either way cool pickup.

Joe

Latest posts

Back