Roadmaster Supreme

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Picked this up for a friend in California. All original except for the grips and rear tire. Really a cool looking bike in person and a lot longer than one would think. Check out that chainguard!

112311071522.jpg

112311071541.jpg

112311071609.jpg

Now that I've gotten to see up close and personal, I really do like it. It was still a little pricey for me but I definitely wouldn't mind keeping it for a while. The paint is just killer!

I forgot to add the last picture. Perhaps one of the coolest parts ever. The RM curved crank!

112311115652.jpg

That crank is awesome. I might have to take one of my junk cranks and try something with the torch... :idea: :mrgreen:

Nice Old Girls Supreme , I Remember Well how The so called friend here in cali , JAFCO Acquired This RMS . The Nice Lady From the Sunshine State , Was Told It Was Junk And not Worth $350.00 Or Bothering With And That She Should Pass On It And Look For Something Else . I Guess Its True What They Say One Person's Junk Is Another Person's Treasure And always Good To Have Scouts In The Hobby.

LukeTheJoker said:
Beautiful bike! I guess a lot of the length comes from the nice curved seat tube...

Luke.

This bike looked HUGE! I really regret sending this one to Cali, but at the time I needed the money more than the bike.

love that fork twin headlights are sweet
:mrgreen:

I mounted up a couple sets of lights on the Motorbike just for you guys 8)

Latest posts

Back