Roadmaster to Roadgrader

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my honest opinion this one probably stretches (no pun intended) the spirit of the rules a bit too far, but it surely isn't up to me to decide whether it stays in BO7 or not. (Not my job boss!). I am fine either way in that regard.

I think it's a very cool build and I plan to follow it like so many other builds.

I got everything powdered coated
007-17.jpg

006-24.jpg

005-25.jpg

004-21.jpg

Still have to add the vinyl lettering total cost so far 8.00 ( bought new grips)

Great looking bike!

EDIT: I am totally removing my comment about your powder coating. Who knew we had someone here that had the luxury of being able to do it themselves? Lucky lucky man!!!!

Wrong on the powder coating! I am the production manager for a powder coating company. I get the joys of powder coating my own stuff.

Best use of a boring Wally World bike I have ever seen :!:
Most of these Roaadmaster bikes I see are complete piles that clutter up Craigslist because the parts are cheap and don't last.
The previous best use I've seen was dumpster food for the scrappers to find.
Oh,they also seem to provide a bit of controversy.Good marketing.

This is one cool bike 8) 8) (I'm diggin' the trike as well)Keep up the great work :!:

recycledbikez2 said:
Wrong on the powder coating! I am the production manager for a powder coating company. I get the joys of powder coating my own stuff.

Very very cool and I stand corrected. I edited my comment.

Like the bike! The best thing is to see what other bikes is in the background of your pictures!! hah

Back