Rookie to the this thing...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, my name's Joey and I'm a Canadian lost in the deserts of Arizona. I just recently got the thumbs up from my beautiful wife to start building and painting some two wheelers, so I'm pretty stoked. For now my rides are pretty simple; my wife has an Electra Twiggy (stock) and I ride either my Rat Fink (w/ a couple mods, not much though) or my old huffy that has a few tweaks here and there. After seeing all these sweet rides, my inspiration got the better of me and I joined up.... hopefully soon to have some more wheels in the stable. Thanks for the chance to be here! :D

P6130239.jpg

P6130243.jpg

P3300128.jpg

P3300127.jpg

P3300130.jpg

P3300134.jpg

Welcome Joey. Canada to the desert...what a topographical shock that must be!

as Joey Mac said, welcome, and nice PeeWee quote.

show us them bikes.

Thanks for all the greetings! I finally got my pics up and since I joined I bought two bikes for $20! One is an old cruiser (make unknown) step through so my wife will get the first build... the other is a 70's Raleigh Three speed with a sweet Brooks saddle. I may just turn around and resell that one for some parts... :lol:

Latest posts

Back