**RRB 2012 AUCTION BIKE-**UNITY**

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tank is lookin awesome! It's going to be very interesting watching this one come together. I'm saving my lunch money for bidding purposes! 8)

pick said:
I'm saving my lunch money for bidding purposes! 8)
Somebody beat me up and took my lunch money somewhere over by Benton. He was on a green bike. Let me know if you see him :p

Diabolical_Dork said:
pick said:
I'm saving my lunch money for bidding purposes! 8)
Somebody beat me up and took my lunch money somewhere over by Benton. He was on a green bike. Let me know if you see him :p

Couldn't have been me, I was in jail! :lol: :mrgreen:

Black Crown Tattoo said:
photo is close! still looks better in person!

wood2.jpg

wood.jpg
Nice ebony wood effect

hey guys! sorry my production and activity has stopped for a few days i had a sick dog that had to go to the vet 3 days in a row and we lost her in the middle of the night! :( ill be right back on this sunday! i did not want everyone to think i was slacking! i have an 8 year old daughter also and this is the first pet she has lost so sorry for delay guys! back at it strong tomorrow!

Sorry for your loss! Ironically, I had to bury our 14 year old rat terrier last night. :( It was a tough day! He had been sick for some time & did live a really good life before getting sick! You just can't help but get attached to them.
Family first, the bike will get done when you get back on track.

My girl Bella had her litter of pups 4 days ago an Ghost was still born an my wife brought him back to life maybe your beloved family member was reborn as a solid white pit bull

Do what you gotta do, family first, when the hobby gets ahead of them, it's time to quit.

Nobody is rushing you but yourself, slow down, enjoy the ride.

If this bike gets on track and auctioned, we have a member that just lost his young wife to a battle with cancer, if might be nice if we agreed to let the auction benefit that member, I'm sure he could use that money somewhere, or if he was set he could donate it himself.

yoothgeye said:
If this bike gets on track and auctioned, we have a member that just lost his young wife to a battle with cancer, if might be nice if we agreed to let the auction benefit that member, I'm sure he could use that money somewhere, or if he was set he could donate it himself.

If he is set, maybe a contribution in her name to the Cancer Society?

Terry66 said:
yoothgeye said:

If he is set, maybe a contribution in her name to the Cancer Society?

I agree if theres any parts still needed let me know I just may have them..

Super idea!!! I think this would be a fitting tribute to her!!!!

Latest posts

Back