RRB STICKER DESIGN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Decided on a final sticker design. Figured I'd try to go for the larger sticker format and cram as much Rat Rod goodness as I could into it. This will allow folks to have several sizes and they can be trimmed out with scissors or done the right way with an X-acto knife and a straight edge. I'll have pricing info soon...should be pretty cheap though. :wink:

Sticker dimension will be 8.5" x 2.75".

rrbsticker1.jpg

very nice. I'll be buyin too...
The print shop at the hospital I work at will do orders but ya gotta supply the paper/sticker sheets.

I'm in!

I'll trade you some parts! LOL

LMK on price

i will get a set when you get them done

Have had a bit of a set back on the stickers.

The sticker printers are saying that the detail in the logo is too fine to print. I guess the spokes and some other smaller details won't make it through the process. Guess I'll have to figure out something else. :roll:

Hey Rat rod- PM me about size and how many you want to run. I do wide format digital printing & design all day in a sign shop. I know we can do full color photo quality, so the detail is no problem. It's probably a little more expensive, but the end quality is MUCH higher, and full color or small batch runs are not a problem.

Dave

Back