rrbbo# 5 booby prize challange.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, since we had so many entries tided with 7 votes, theres 20 members up for the booby prize.
(laminated poster of skull-o-sis, signed if you so desire)
IMG_0734-1.jpg

the list is as follows.
"1940 Columbia" by Rudy Rude
"Archie Klunker" by GTCOMA
"Beyond Thunderdome" by Chain Reaction
"Black American" by blackphantom
"Blue Moon" by Ken Nighplay
"Cash" by Devilmaysay
"Knuckledown" by Found Objects
"Lincoln Green" by Hubgearfreak
"Mr. Goodyear" by deorman
"Murray Resurrection" by Schwinnspastic
"Picnic Time" by purple
"Steamed Rat" by Markm
"Primed for Renewal" by Flying Dingo
"Sandune 2.0" by dirtywater
"Silver Flyer" by Wildcat
"The Juak Ali" Graylock
"The King of Cowley County" by udallcustombikes
"The Newsboy Special" by ratina
"The Way Out Suburbanite" by Schweetcruisers
"The Wormwood Limited" by Strings_and_steam
(if i forgot anybody, please let me know)

I've given much thought, how to go about picking a winner.
Sorry its taken so long, i got side tracked with mini bikes.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if ya want to play, here's what ya gotta do.

WE WANT ACTION SHOT'S of you on your rrbbo#5 bike. My girl friend (a non biker) is gonna pick the winner, so ya need to make em interesting.

If for some reason, you've sold your rrbbo#5 bike, thats ok. We want an action bicycle shot with a sign that states
"my other bike is an rrbbo#5 entry."

Use your imagenations, The crazier the better.

Rules
#1. Take crazy action photo's (they have to be new photo's we haven't seen in your buildoff/finished bike thread)
#2. see rule # 1 :)

Labour day weekend, na will pick the winner.
challange starts now, so have some fun!

My seat tube repair didn't hold so I had to turn The King into a (trailer) Queen at The Art of The Bicycle show here in Wichita. I didn't discover the damage until I was unloading the bike from the truck. Good thing I brought my Anything Goes Build Off bike, The Long Hauler.

IMG_3041.JPG

UncleKudzu said:
shame about the King... them perty matching sneakers was a nice touch.

I really lost the feel for the color combo when a neighbor said "Ooooo, a Miami Dolphins bike!" I don't care for the Dolphins. The bike has been torn down, I will get the frame brazed right and come back in true rat style.

Here is the wife taking her first ride. It was only a few feet into it and I caught her. She saw the camera in time to give me a dirty look.

IMG00027-20100731-0027-1.jpg

P.S. Don't let the wife know I posted this pic or I'll be in big trouble. :mrgreen:

Graylock said:
I convinced my neighbor and his daughters to let me shoot this photo on the Jua Kali.........

Jua_Kali-003.jpg

.............................to prove all went well take a peek here: http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt19 ... li-005.jpg

Graylock
That's got to be one of the funniest pics I've seen involving a bike I've ever seen. The look of sheer terror on those girls' faces and the maniacal look of the dad cracks me up! :lol:

StepChld said:
Graylock said:
I convinced my neighbor and his daughters to let me shoot this photo on the Jua Kali.........

Jua_Kali-003.jpg

.............................to prove all went well take a peek here: http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt19 ... li-005.jpg

Graylock
That's got to be one of the funniest pics I've seen involving a bike I've ever seen. The look of sheer terror on those girls' faces and the maniacal look of the dad cracks me up! :lol:

I agree!! haha

deorman said:
I did get in some posting on other stuff, but I've been busier than a hornets nest on a shovel ride. Good luck to the 4 that managed to post something. :)

That's ok deorman. i had a couple peeps email me that didn't catch the pot till this weekend.

in the spirit of fun, we decided to extend the deadline till this coming sunday.

So you and the others that emailed me have plenty o time.
(bonus points for those of you that have already submitted your entries) :lol:

Back