RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after looking through the build posts over the last three months, the finished builds over the last month and the "List" as it came together numerous times, the moment of truth is near.

After going through list just now, My Traditional short list is down to 16 bikes. Anything Goes is down to 10 bikes. It seems that every bike posted, is unique, great and cool in it's own way. Everyone that finished is s winner, as well as those that started. Life happens. Build Off has been great.

HEY WHERE DO YOU GO TO SEE THE VOTE TALLY(HEHEHE...HE SAID TALLY).GOOD LUCK TO ALL. ITS BEEN A PLEASURE BUILDING WITH YOU. PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
HEY WHERE DO YOU GO TO SEE THE VOTE TALLY(HEHEHE...HE SAID TALLY).GOOD LUCK TO ALL. ITS BEEN A PLEASURE BUILDING WITH YOU. PEACE

You can see the numbers after you vote... if you look at them before you vote, then you're not really voting right. :lol:

Just something odd I noticed....

After I cast my votes the other day I noticed a HUGE difference in total votes in each category. Scroll to the bottom of the tally and see for yourself.
Less votes are showing up in anything goes than traditional. Are people unaware they can vote 3 per category ? or are they just uninterested?

Kindda odd .....

:mrgreen:

I noticed the same. Maybe because this was the first year for anything goes it was a smaller class. I voted in both classes and really hope that Steve does the class again next year. I've been a big time lurker this time around, not having a computer totally put me out of building a bike. You guys make the belt tighter every year and darn I'm skinny already.

thebigorangecat said:
loudboys said:
noodlenoggin said:
If you took away the votes, and took away the prizes, and gave everyone who finished a little "congratulations" clip-art and that's it...I would still join.

That sums things up nicely. :D

OK, WELL THEN HERE YOU GO!!!!! I HERE BY AWARD ALL FINISHERS THIS OFFICIAL FINISHERS RIBBON

dracothered said:
So how many voted for their own bike? :mrgreen: As of now I haven't voted in either category.

Not me. Keep it real.

Renaissance Man started a cool RRBBO8 Video Gallery thread to post the different videos that people posted of there builds this year.
C'mon Luke, Jats, TattoosbyAlbert, Yoothgeye, etc, Post up your videos.
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=75835

:D

Don't forget to exercise your civic privilege kids!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!! ( in both categories ) :mrgreen:

I approve of this message :wink:

I can honestly say that this bike would NOT exist had it not been for RRBBO8! Now I have a cool new bike to play with. :D 8)

I would like to give RatRodBikes a big thank you!

100_5588_zpsdb0bf4bc.jpg

Latest posts

Back