RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, it's so good to see a few build waking up from their mid build off naps!!!!

It's getting real hard to keep up with all the cool new posts!!

Troy

I remember when the discussion thread used to be one of the funnest parts of the buildoff. lots of good humored razzing and smack talk and comraderie. these threads would grow to 80-90 pages every year! oh well....at least there are some new bikes getting built.

texasbigjon said:
I remember when the discussion thread used to be one of the funnest parts of the buildoff. lots of good humored razzing and smack talk and comraderie. these threads would grow to 80-90 pages every year! oh well....at least there are some new bikes getting built.

I noticed that this year as well. Last year even the hype up thread leading up to the build off had a lot more going into it.

ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT

kingfish254 said:
ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT
I JUST WANTED TO ASK THIS- ARE WE GONNA HAVE A PHOTO DISPLAY LIKE BO6 CUZ LAST YEAR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT WAS EASIER TO SEE EVERYONES BIKE IN 06. THIS WAY YOU CAN'T OVERLOOK SOMEONES BIKE. JM2C.CUZ IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!! PEACE

21341_10151677335368540_67615121_n.jpg

Jake Sensi said:
kingfish254 said:
ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT
I JUST WANTED TO ASK THIS- ARE WE GONNA HAVE A PHOTO DISPLAY LIKE BO6 CUZ LAST YEAR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. IT WAS EASIER TO SEE EVERYONES BIKE IN 06. THIS WAY YOU CAN'T OVERLOOK SOMEONES BIKE. JM2C.CUZ IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!! PEACE

Jake, at voting time there was a full page with photos of each of the bikes, but it you are talking about the regular gallery section, see this thread for the answer. :arrow: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65090&hilit=+build+off+7+gallery

ONLY 4 WEEKS LEFT

Will I finish the build-off? THAT is the question.

Last week from Saturday to Saturday I was on a mission trip. The week before I was in the office everyday and then had Vacation Bible School each night from 6-9pm. This week is (so far) recovery from last week, and preparation for next week, leaving for vacation on Sunday to go to the mountains.

June didn't even register for me, 30 days, completely lost, May wasn't much different.

I was in a rut lately. I just tried to at least do a little bit on the bike every other night or so.
YOU KANE DOOOO EEEEETT!

How many builds will finish????????????
The past couple of years right at half made it to the finish line.

Both BO6 an BO7 had a little over 200 starters and a little over 100 finishers.

Looks like a lot of people are taking advantage of the long holiday weekend.
This is the time when a lot of builds start gelling and when a lot of people wake up from their mid-build slumbers.

Momma jats rocked it to day she told me that we could do our first ride when i get home in a couple days!!!!!!!! the trailer is next!!

ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT
:shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock:

Back