RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been in panic mode since pulling Dark Horse 2 from the build off but I think it will be worth it. Might just skate in under the deadline but it will get done.

kim_dude said:
The more I see all the awesomeness going on the more I realize that I need to teach myself to weld.

Do it mate... do it. 8)

I was like you, so I bit the bullet and got a mig welder when it was on at half price last Christmas. Mate... you can do so much when you can glue that metal together. My welding sucks like a sucky thing on suck pills at the moment, but if I can get two bits of steel to stick together... I'm a happy kiwi :D

kingfish254 said:
ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT
I humbly as a newbie question your adding up KingFish... Don't we run till the 4th of August? Is the last week used for hustling votes? :lol:

7th of July (when you posted) till 4th August is 4 weeks... :?:

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
kingfish254 said:
ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT
I humbly as a newbie question your adding up KingFish... Don't we run till the 4th of August? Is the last week used for hustling votes? :lol:

7th of July (when you posted) till 4th August is 4 weeks... :?:

Luke.

I must have gotten out of sync and not looked at a calendar! You are totally correct that we have until August 4th and that was 4 weeks from my posting.
The voting usually runs for about a week (maybe more) after the end. Why wait until then to hustle votes?
VOTE FOR FIREWING! :p :mrgreen:

CORRECTION
ONLY 3.93 WEEKS LEFT

thanks for reminding me!!!! only have a trailer left and a bag and a ???? 8)

dose any one know if we get votes for each category? or only for ours? or ???????

Troy

Ran into yet another wheel snag. Finally found a nice true internal 3 speed wheel and wouldn't you know it, 26 x 1.75 isn't always 26". None of my tires seem to fit it. On the plus side I picked up a '59 Murray today though. 8)

CCR said:
jats said:
dose any one know if we get votes for each category? or only for ours? or ???????

Troy

the way it's set up, it looks like we should get to vote in each category
sweet there are just to many cool bikes in each to pick from!!!

Troy

deorman said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQt1TfiZzFQ :mrgreen:

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
Get to buildin!!!!

ONLY 3 WEEKS LEFT
:shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock:
TICK TOCK
21 DAYS LEFT
500 HOURS LEFT
30,000 MINUTES LEFT
1.8 MILLION SECONDS LEFT

noodlenoggin said:
I'm done, I'm done, la di da di daaa! First build-off, and I'm doooooone! :D

Everyone else GTB!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Well start making us some samiches... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm almost done, just got to get the rims re-painted and waiting for my new tires to come in. (waiting for the tires so I don't scratch up the rims taking tires on and off twice)

waiting on tires and some decal/ reflector stuff

Troy

Back