rug rat ride along complete and on finished page

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: rug rat ride along

Leapfrogging wolves trump bunnes in the funny department!!!!!

SNC00238.jpg

SNC00237.jpg

SNC00234.jpg

SNC00236.jpg

well got a lot done to day and will be gone to work the next 3 days. the picture of the hub is so you could see that even the grease is color coordinated (even my wife is impressed) will set brakes tires and chain next week. starten to think that I want to do this next year 2 wonder what I could do?

SNC00239.jpg

Nice rolling chassis.

oh heck forgot about the trail a ride. need to do the bars seat and chain have the folding stinger sitting on the bench will bolt it on the bike Sunday so you should see them paired up Monday(?)

tokyo-motorcycles-07-1211-mdn-29282579.jpg

1169.jpg

newrat.jpg

I'm home for 9 days! time to finish the build

was going to have nine days off but have to go back into work for three days then get 9

SNC00253.jpg

SNC00247.jpg

aaaaaaaaaagh runnin out of time!!!!!!!!!!

SNC00255.jpg

SNC00254.jpg

SNC00256.jpg

well here is the bike will have the trail-a-bike done tomorrow and the 2 mated up! road the bike around for a bit and its alot of fun to ride mixtis are cool

T

SNC00260.jpg

SNC00258.jpg

SNC00261.jpg

yale-1.jpg

got some things done today. shops a mess from digging through parts boxes etc. But the music is great, the air conditioner works, and the Wife is happy soooo maybe will have her done tomorrow(?) not much left to do or so I thought yesterday, and today, and, and

SNC00268.jpg

SNC00267.jpg

SNC00266.jpg

SNC00265.jpg

SNC00263.jpg

as with the blue frame and blue grease matched the white with white grease (lol) hey details details. have them mated up and am going to be finished soon!!

oh took it out for a nice little ride with no problems it was smooth and real stable the first time i have been on a mixti was yesterday and towed the trail-a-bike with it today. good rider!

Nice looking combo!!!
CHEERS!!

hey posted on the finished page but do not know how to change the build name to reflect that. please let me know how so I can post it.

kingfish254 said:
Nice looking combo!!!
CHEERS!!
thanks b your ride is fantastic can't wait to see it done! hey how dose the vote thing work?

jats said:
hey posted on the finished page but do not know how to change the build name to reflect that. please let me know how so I can post it.

Go to page 1 of your build and edit the heading of the first post.

congRATs!!!

jats said:
kingfish254 said:
Nice looking combo!!!
CHEERS!!
thanks b your ride is fantastic can't wait to see it done! hey how dose the vote thing work?

After the deadline there will be a poll setup and each person gets 3 votes. The person with the most votes wins.

kingfish254 said:
jats said:
kingfish254 said:
Nice looking combo!!!
CHEERS!!

After the deadline there will be a poll setup and each person gets 3 votes. The person with the most votes wins.
cool i know were 1 is going

Back