RUSTROCKET DELUXE - the auction rat nr. 1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rustrocket_zine_a.jpg

rustrocket_zine_b.jpg

rustrocket_zine_c.jpg

rustrocket_zine_d.jpg

rustrocket_zine_e1.jpg

rustrocket_zine_e2.jpg

rustrocket_zine_e3.jpg

rustrocket_zine_e4.jpg

rustrocket_zine_e5.jpg

rustrocket_zine_f.jpg

rustrocket_zine_g.jpg

rustrocket_zine_h.jpg

rustrocket_zine_i.jpg

rustrocket_zine_j.jpg

@ ratrod: YEAH! 8)

Thought it would be cool to sort of summarize the 25+ pages of the buildthread onto one page in 1950's magazine-style. If I forgot something or somebody, please report so I can fix that asap.
And remember: Just a few days before the auction closes! So if you wanna own this bike place your bid at:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34293&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

8) 8) AWESOME 8) 8) I;m inspired to dig out a murray frame and throw some primer on it ! thanx for all the great pic.s !!

HEY HOW DO I GET ONE OF THOSE COOL T-SHIRTS :?:

:D The RUSTROCKET looks great!!! And the build pages are put together as a work of art in there own right,fantastic!

Man thats awesome! Really made it seem like an old 50's ad. Hopefully it bumps up the bidding. I'm absolutely lovin the headbadge. We really need a Ratrodbikes headbadge that everyone could purchase that also has your rrb name on it. Great job by all involved in this build.

HotRodRob said:
I'm absolutely lovin the headbadge. We really need a Ratrodbikes headbadge that everyone could purchase that also has your rrb name on it. Great job by all involved in this build.
NOW Thats a cool idea!!

Also.....Who's the dodgy lookin bloke in the black & white pic wearing the t-shirt :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

VERY COOL!

This bike now has PROVENANCE......An OFFICIAL paper trail. :lol:

oh...my...goodness. How freaking cool is that? We collectively bow before the awesomeness that is Herr Rudolph. Truly talented, truly amazing. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow everyone This is awesome!
I take a little vacation from the site for a while, and get an email, and I'm impressed. I should really spend more time here during the cold months I guess!

DIG IT!!!! That has to be one of the coolest bikes I have seen in a very long time. Annd the way you had it done up like a vintage flyer is wicked.

Back