Sacramento Park Tour Ride March 28th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Smack dab in the middle of the "land of fruits & n
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few of us RRB Forum members are going to get together for a “Park Tour” ride. Sunday, March 28. It will be laid-back and very kid-friendly. The majority of the ride will be on a greenbelt trail and we stop at every park on the trail so that the kids can try-out the playgrounds. The parks are fairly close to one another, so we can hit four or five of them.

We will meet-up at Countryside Community Park, at the corner of Power Inn Rd & Meadowhaven Drive in Sacramento. (It’s about a quarter mile north of Calvine and about a half mile east of Hwy 99 . . . just across the street from the new Sam’s Club store). Be at the park around noon so we can roll at 1:00 pm.

:idea: Ya might want to bring your lunch and eat in the park before we leave. :idea:

i am there and dilly dog will be there too now i have to put his bike back together

I'll try to meet up with yall. Tweed ride is the same time/day in downtown.

I didn't know about the Tweed Ride before you mentioned it, ZOSO. Looks like it would be fun, but I don't have any of those fancy duds or cool hat to wear. Also, I'm pretty sure that my kids would rather play at the park instead of hangin out in front of the "watering hole". In either case, it looks like it will be a nice day for a bike ride! :D

if i can get the car back together i will be there. otherwise i might have to mess with it the first part of sunday. we will see

Back