Sacramento Turkey ride 11/26 25th & R street

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:D Ok all riders the turkey ride is beeing held at 25th and R street i was told today by Vince from Two Rivers so tell everyone you know

what is at 25th and R? ok i will get the word out and how was your lil ride last night?

Looks like an empty lot with a fence and a parking lot. Bummer, the auto museum was like a mile from my house, now I have to go 3 miles :wink:

zoso i am not even going to say anything to that statement other than remember my drive distance?

karfer67 said:
zoso i am not even going to say anything to that statement other than remember my drive distance?

There is a reason I live so close to downtown and my job. I get to bike just about everywhere I need to go, or it's a very short car ride. :mrgreen:

where does the "ride" usually go to? old town?...... i went last year but i ran out of beer and when the crowd got super thick, i left. i'm gonna stick around for the ride this year :wink:

AH-HAAAAAA!!!! almost 24hrs....... i didn't kill this thread, i've slain this baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

come-on bros, where do we ride to?

i might bring the wife and the tandem 8) need to give her the low down on the throw down :wink:

sorry but this is the first time thier having it at 25th and R street but in the past we have rode by the City zoo and by the Capitol to Old Sac and down by Discovery park so it is a long ride but its a good time

I'll be there with Poor Boy Jay Bird and a few others. Can't wait!!! It's gonna be a f'n good time...

005.jpg

the best time to get there is around 9am its one of the best rides in Sac

I think you're right......
someone should leave a little bill-board with the new location at the TOWE

i think the turn out will be a bit less than prior years...... but still fun!!!!

ok everyone i found out last night this ride is being put on by some fixie riders and thats cool but us cruiser riders need to show that we ride with them but lets all have a good time and hope this ride can be like the old rides

Back