San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SATX new pics! Brack Rat Attack Sat 8/15 9am Augies BBQ!

I agree, and understand what you guys mean, Mojo. I can see literal names gettin old, or being redundant. The rat thing was just supposed to represent that our bikes were our own creations, more or less. Old, new, custom, rusty, candy, etc. I like Texas Brewzers. I'm alright with anything that represents where we're from, the bikes, and havin a good time. Or just has a nice ring to it. We can all throw a name in a hat on Thursday, and draw..... :mrgreen:

How bout this Thursday we all throw around some ideas, no rush. :wink:

All good points, "Rat Rod" is definetly played out, I know what you mean....so nothing with rats is cool with me.

I still vote for something funny.."Los Gordos"

What about the Texas Taco Trucks?
The Flying Texans
The Coasters?

I don't know something catchy

the coasters are taken "Wichita Ks"
How about the King Willie Kruizers

Just a couple more ideas.

Los Vatos Rodandos
Vintage and Custom Bicycle Club of San Antonio
San Antonio Low and Slow Association (S.A.L.S.A.)

i've been keepin up with ya'll tryin to solve the name dilema. i gotta say s.a.l.s.a. or the san antonio low and slow association is probly the best i've heard yet. yeah, i gigled a little when i first read it.

Guys-and Gals, what does everybody's week look like? Are we all going to have ourselfves another ride this thursday? That way we can contact some of the new riders to let them know where to meet. I am down to ride the thursday Nite Train...anybody else?

San Antonio Low and Slow Association is pretty darn good Jim, I gotta say....pretty good indeed, we might have a winner. It's catchy and it made me laugh...guess we will all talk about it thursday.

Thanks for stopping in chunt-I give you a call on wednesday.

th-th-th-th-thats all folks!

It also works backwards: Slow And Low San Antonio: if you need to save on letters for the t-shirts. Funny, I almost didn't post that one because I thought it was silly, but it's growing on me.

I can make it on Thursday; Flora says maybe, depending how stressful her first week back to work is.

Page one updated for thursday nights ride..I'll give everybody a call to see who can make it...

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go!

All aboard the Nite Train!

Chunt said:
i had a blast! i can even look past the lonestar light.

Glad you came down, man. I drink Lone Star Light so that one day I might fit into skinny jeans :cry:

Thanks for coming on down Chris, glad to finally meet you. We had ourselves a good ride last night guys and gals, ....not to many thursdays left in August so you know what that means....First Friday is upon us!

Hey this is Richard me and Alyssa are ready for the next ride let me know when the next ride will be. Thanks

Dirtydawg said:
Hey this is Richard me and Alyssa are ready for the next ride let me know when the next ride will be. Thanks

Wats up Richard, glad you joined up man, the next night-time ride will be on the 27 of august, and the next Saturday Brac run will be on the 29th.After that First Friday will be on the fourth of sept.

Hey Chirs, when are those pics gonna be up man??????

Hey Benz thanks for the heads up we will be there. Oh and have you picked out a name yet?

Maybe Rivercity Slow Riders? 8)

I need pics to see what I've been missing.

I've really preoccupied with bathroom remodeling and our truck will soon be laid-up at a body shop for several days.

I'm still here.

Dude, Blaster you should have brought your truck by my place, I am a body/paint man...oh well.but you have been missing some cool rides, we stopped by Logans bar dowtown and they let us park all of our bikes on the stage inside, kinda a rockstar moment for me.

Richard-yeah man, if any rides or times change just check back in, I'll send you my number, good having you and alyssa aboard.
and you know we haven't decided on a name yet but just like us, we are taking it slow. But Rivercity Slow Riders sounds pretty good.

Anybody want to ride somewhere before thursday? I want to get out and see some of our beautiful city.

again, thanks guys for havin me. i look forward to bein able to come down and be able to stay in town for a day or two. next time i'll bring some white boys for diversities sake.

ben those pictures came out pretty awful. i guess pictures don't come out all that well after a few beers and then a few more. your right about mobbin the inside of logans. short of a velvet rope i felt vip.

meezonweelz said:
Chunt said:
i had a blast! i can even look past the lonestar light.

Glad you came down, man. I drink Lone Star Light so that one day I might fit into skinny jeans :cry:
HAH! i didn't even catch the skinny jeans joke. a couple more 12 packs, and you should squeeze in to that hipster uniform and come on up to austin.

Back